Monday, February 4, 2013

Signing Day thread

Two days until National Signing Day, the day where, as I saw on Twitter today, fax machines become relevant again.

Here's a list of who, in our coverage area, is expected to sign (and where). This is, again, what's EXPECTED to happen. And football players only here, sorry other sports.

I will update this as I learn more. If I have missed anybody -- I still have several unreturned messages to coaches -- please let me know in the comments section below.

FB/LB Brant Blacharczyk, McGuffey (Seton Hill)
TE/LB Alex Campbell, Canon-McMillan (Colgate)
WR/DR Zach Challingsworth, South Fayette (Pitt)
RB/LB Jaylin Kelly, Washington (Youngstown State)
DE Cole Kochman, Peters Township (Youngstown State)
*QB/DB Chavas Rawlins, Monessen (WVU)
OL Caleb Reihner, McGuffey (West Liberty)
OT Jeremy Saternos, Ringgold (Alderson-Broaddus)
TE/LB Mike Woltz, Peters Township (Robert Morris)
DE Austin Young, Ringgold (Alderson-Broaddus)
*Already enrolled

No comments:

Post a Comment