Monday, October 13, 2014

Relocating

For those of you who have this link bookmarked on your computer, I'll be moving all future posts to the Observer-Reporter's website.

There are no paywall limitations for the blog section, so don't worry about being able to access. The system simply looks better and there is some customization I'll be working on in the near future to make the Varsity Letters blog even better.

You can find the link here --- http://www.observer-reporter.com/section/BLOGS01   . You'll have to copy and paste the URL into your browser then bookmark away. For some reason, it's not letting me create a simple link for you guys to follow.

You will find all future posts, including my latest one on Wash High's win over New Brighton Friday night.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading since I revived the blog last December. Feel free to shoot me an email at llysowski@observer-reporter.com with any questions, concerns or suggestions.


Stay Classy,


Lance

No comments:

Post a Comment